Investor RelationsFManagement Policy
Basic Corporate Management Policy
The basic corporate management policy for our Group consists of the following mission statement, vision, and ideal corporate image are as fllows.
- Mission Statement
- To accelerate innovation and contribute to future society by providing IT services that suit the needs of our modern world and that support the stability, growth, and expansion of companies providing society with convenience, comfort, and peace of mind.
- Realize the top position in category! - Achieve overwhelming presence in designated fields -
- Our ideal corporate image
- Be an IT company that contributes to customer business growth by being a leader in designated fields
- Be a market leader that delivers our creative, high-quality products and services
- Be a unique domestic vendor with a global presence
- Be a company made up of innovative leaders and self-sufficient personnel with creativity, motivation, and power of performance
Target Management Benchmarks
The medium-and long-term goal for our Group is to be an attractive, invaluable, and highly profitable IT corporation and to increase our corporate value. Specifically, we have established a management benchmark of continuously achieving an ROE of 20% and more. The numerical targets we described in our new medium-term business plan for FYE March 2019(the 50th fiscal period)are as fllows.
- Consolidated net sales: 24.0 billion yen
- Consolidated operating income: 2.5 billion yen
- Consolidated net income: 2.1 billion yen
Medium-Term Priority Measures
We will work on the following five medium-term priority measures to realize our vision.
- 1Creation of new business
- Rooted in the theme of creating products and services to expand into new technologies and new domains, utilizing connecting technologies that are a key strength of the Saison Information Systems Group, the Fintech Platform Business will launch a DMP (Data Management Platform) service to provide infrastructure to accumulate divided intra-corporate data, analyze the data using AI and utilize the data. The Retail & IT Service Business will focus on various types of data integration services to expand the scope of their provision. The HULFT Business will act as a catalyst for the creation of new markets by developing Data Catalog products that will deepen customersf use and application of data and new products that will adapt to the shift of business applications toward the cloud.
- 2Acceleration of growth of the HULFT Business
- We will put our energy into the exploitation of white space and the strengthening of our brand power. We will promote the exploitation of white space by focusing on market segments where we have strengths and market segments with little competition, and work to improve our brand recognition by enhancing our marketing activities. We will release in a timely manner attractive new products that will adapt to the times by solidifying our safety and security foundations. We will optimize costs through the elimination and consolidation of products at the same time. In addition, we will expand business in all segments,including a data integration service utilizing a family of HULFT products in various data integration and development applications. In overseas businesses, we will seek to enter the iPaaS market while making efforts to secure the sales of products and services, with the manufacturing industry as the common target.
- 3Response to new technologies and the strengthening of our development capabilities
- We will work to improve the process of examining and commercializing projects with the Technovation Center playing a key role, revitalizing our activities to propose new concept service models through efforts to promote upfront R&D and development standardization by the Technovation Center and create real projects in focused areas. We will also implement measures once again to strengthen our project management capabilities after reinforcing and streamlining the framework to visualize individual projects. In addition, taking advantage of the merger with APPRESSO Co., Ltd. and collaboration with the development departments of overseas local subsidiaries, we will strive to establish a product development system that will maximize their respective areas of expertise.
- 4Work reforms and the improvement of productivity
- Setting productivity monitoring and health and productivity management as themes, we will seek to reduce work hours by continuing resource allocation for the right talent in the right position through rotation and RPA business automation based on our continuous efforts to enhance the education and training programs. We will also work to maintain the balanced healthy condition of our employees by providing them with an environment and opportunities to improve the quality of their mind, body and work. In addition, we will undertake the task of creating a working environment for our diverse human resources to work together with the unifying force of mutual respect built by reviewing and sharing with one another the significance of social contributions each employee is making in his or her daily operations.
- 5Self-transformation into a bimodal organizational climate to keep pace with changes
- We will work to enhance corporate value for customers by maintaining safety and security through the succession of business knowledge, which is the basis of our business, and mastering speed and flexibility through technical education provided by the Technovation Center at the same time by working on the application of leading-edge technologies taking advantage of our knowledge of customersf operations. We will also strive to promote activities across the Company and entrench two way communication beyond the hierarchy by continuing to make efforts to realize communication across organizations. In addition, we will put effort into fulfilling our accountability at a higher level by further strengthening our corporate governance.
As a bimodal integrator, Saison Information Systems aims to become a company that develops highly profitable businesses by providing high-quality services with high productivity based on its vision of grealizing the top position in category!h As we set the goal of constantly recording a 20% ROE in our medium-term management plan to become an attractive and rare highly profitable IT company and maximize our corporate value, we aim to further enhance shareholder returns at the same time. To manage the business in the interest of balance sheet control based on the optimum capital structure toward achieving our management targets, we have set the equity ratio and TSR (total shareholder return) as management indicators, in addition to the 20% ROE which we had already set as a management target. To realize shareholder returns appropriate for a high ROE company, we have changed our existing dividend policy as follows.
- 1Setting a 10% DOE (dividend on equity) as a guide.
- 2Aiming for an optimum capital structure by maintaining the equity ratio of 50% to 75%.
- 3Paying about a half of the forecast full-year dividends as interim dividends.
- With this change of the dividend policy, we believe that we will be able to satisfy both capital efficiency and financial safety by realizing shareholder returns in which dividends will exceed the cost of capital even if the cost of capital is 8%, and maintaining the target equity ratio, as long as the DOE is 10%.
- We have formulated this new dividend policy in light of our current situation, that the portion of final profits which we should set aside as internal reserves for reinvestment is decreasing, given that we need to satisfy both balance sheet management based on the optimum capital structure and the further enhancement of shareholder returns, and that future investments such as research and development and the training of human resources which we record as expenses are increasing due to changes in the business structure. We believe that the new dividend policy will help us become an attractive and rare highly profitable IT company as we have set out in the management targets, and this will lead to the maximization of our corporate value.