Investor Relations：Management Policy
Basic Corporate Management Policy
The basic corporate management policy for our group consists of the following mission statement, vision, and ideal corporate image are as fllows.
- ＜Mission Statement＞
- To accelerate innovation and contribute to future society by providing IT services that suit the needs of our modern world and that support the stability, growth, and expansion of companies providing society with convenience, comfort, and peace of mind.
- Realize the top position in category! - Achieve overwhelming presence in designated fields -
- ＜Our ideal corporate image＞
- Be an IT company that contributes to customer business growth by being a leader in designated fields
- Be a market leader that delivers our creative, high-quality products and services
- Be a unique domestic vendor with a global presence
- Be a company made up of innovative leaders and self-sufficient personnel with creativity, motivation, and power of performance
Target Management Benchmarks
The medium-and long-term goal for our group is to be an attractive, invaluable, and highly profitable IT corporation and to increase our corporate value. Specifically, we have established a management benchmark of continuously achieving an ROE of 20% and more. The numerical targets we described in our new business plan for FYE March 2022 are as follows.
- Consolidated net sales: 22.7 billion yen
- Consolidated operating income: 1.6 billion yen
- Consolidated net income: 1.3 billion yen
Mid-Term and Long-Term Company Management Strategy
Looking ahead to the year 2070, which will mark the 100th anniversary of our company's founding, starting in the fiscal year ending March 2022, we have established a new management policy and aim for further business growth in order to make a full-scale start in creating a business company with a global presence and value.
In terms of our future management policy, along with realizing increased profitability by thoroughly improving the productivity of our existing businesses, we aim to achieve further business growth by developing more profitable business in new marketplaces and customers. Based on this management policy, we will strive toward the following measures.
- 1Creation of New Business
- We have been promoting the linkage business under the theme of creating products and services to expand into new technologies and new domains, with our company's strength for "connecting" technologies as the key. As a result, with this now established as the pillar of our business, we will strive for further growth by increasing resource allocation and other such means. In addition, we will work on building "HULFT Square" through the utilization of our linkage business, HULFT products, and cloud technologies.
- 2Globalization of the HULFT Business
- We will enhance integration of business development and product development to ensure rapid launch of new product sales. In addition to this, we will focus more than ever on the strengthening of customer coverage and the exploitation of white space. Moreover, in the overseas business, we will endeavor to expand the business of data integration services and other services utilizing the HULFT family products by enhancing collaboration with local companies.
- 3Strengthening of Product Planning and Development/Service Capabilities
- We will make efforts in leading R&D and development standardization by our Technovation Center and Business Innovation Center. Additionally, we will strive to improve and strengthen product development speed through strategic collaboration with our business partners. We will also strive to revitalize our business activities through service model proposals with new ideas and to develop and commercialize the processes.
- 4Quality Improvement in Business Activities
- We will strive to build business processes based on telework and mobile work and to reform systems to support them. Additionally, in order to increase our international competitiveness, we will introduce a new "job-type" employment system to develop professional talent by enhancing their individual expertise and share it throughout the company. Furthermore, we will make efforts to improve the quality of our business activities by creating an environment where business development activities can be standardized and monitored to verify progress and effectiveness.
As a data engineering company, Saison Information Systems aims to become a company that develops highly profitable businesses by providing high-quality services with high productivity based on its vision of "Realizing the Top Position in Category!" As we set the goal of constantly recording a 20% of ROE in our medium-term management plan to become an attractive and rare highly profitable IT company and maximize our corporate value, we aim to further enhance shareholder returns at the same time. To manage the business in the interest of balance sheet control based on the optimal capital structure toward achieving our management target, we have set the equity ratio and TSR (total shareholder return) as management indicators, in addition to the 20% ROE which we have already set as a management target. To realize shareholder returns appropriate for a high ROE company, we have established our dividends policy as follows.
- 1Setting a 10% DOE (dividend on equity) as a guide.
- 2Aiming for an optimum capital structure by maintaining the equity ratio of 50% to 75%.
- 3Paying about a half of the forecast full-year dividends as interim dividends.
- With this dividends policy, we believe that we will be able to satisfy both capital efficiency and financial safety by realizing shareholder returns in which dividends will exceed the cost of capital even if the cost of capital is 8%, and by maintaining the target equity ratio, as long as the DOE is 10%.